April Dynamic Sale - $5 to $30 off all dynamic plugins
-Version 1.1.0, Feb 9, 2017-
More than a "strip"
T-Chain is a channel strip plugin like no other. It utilizes a modular design so users can arrange different sound modules within the signal path. It can be as simple as using a single EQ or Compressor module, or as complex as you can imagine. Each module can be rearranged, added, and deleted by drag-and-drop - making it easy to rearrange your signal chain at-will.
The Choice is yours
T-Chain has numerous modules to choose from, and comes with several free modules that are easy to use, versatile, and powerful. This includes a free EQ, Compressor, Gate, and Splitter (for splitting the signal into two distinct paths). Additional modules can be purchased a la carte, and include more advanced modules such as preamp modules, oversampling capability, and more advanced dynamic modules. With more modules coming very soon.
One Interface To Rule them All
T-Chain has a configurable interface, from compact to full-featured. Four different layout options exist. T-Chain includes a waveform view, as well as a configurable spectrum analyzer. Whether you are compressing, EQing, or whatever, the interface of T-Chain provides a standardized user interface.
- Free and Paid modules, with the ability to demo any module at any time
- Customizable spectrum analyzer and waveform display
- Full-featured preset management system with searchable filter and text-based importing/exporting
- Multiple plugin interface size (compact, small, medium, and large)
- A/B Comparison feature for entire plugin, and for individual modules
- Available on Mac and PC; in VST, VST3, AU, and AAX formats; and 32- and 64-bit architecture
Purchasing T-Chain Modules
To purchase one or more modules for T-Chain, please review the Modules page.
T-Chain: OS X AU, VST, VST3, and AAX Universal Binaries
Fast Download: Here
T-Chain: Windows VST, VST3, and AAX 32- and 64-bit
Fast Download: Here
- ADDED: new FETPress compressor module
- ADDED: new OptoPress compressor module
- ADDED: new Dyno HLP dynamic high/low pass module
- ADDED: new free Phuzz saturation module
- ADDED: new free Digital HLP high/low pass module
- ADDED: link on unregistered module setting pages to purchase pages
- ADDED: holding mouse button on routing scroll arrows will continuously scroll
- ADDED: Browser scroll height adjustment in global settings (saved setting to separate XML file)
- FIXED: in gain resetting on certain preamp modules
- FIXED: incorrect latency reporting with oversampling
- FIXED: sticky buttons when clicking "LOAD" or "SAVE" for presets and layout is changed
- FIXED/IMPROVED: some of the graphic images for the modules
- FIXED/IMPROVED: optimized code in analog modeling (throughout many modules) that was causing high CPU, especially with high samplerates or oversampling
- IMPROVED: better clipboard handling with registration
- IMPROVED: more natural control shape of VIBE control on Lithium EQ, and wider saturation range
- IMPROVED: Show Demo Modules setting in global settings is saved to separate XML file
- IMPROVED: In Gain, Mix, and Out Gain in routing window do not jump when adjusting another control and mouse hits control
- IMPROVED: Rotary selector switches handle mouse clicks and drags more naturally
- IMPROVED: Module setting window to handle more settings than registration (i.e., internal settings for FETPress and OptoPress)
- initial release