April Dynamic Sale - $5 to $30 off all dynamic plugins
-updated November 25, 2015-
-For a dynamic mastering compressor, check out Pressed-MAX
Pressed-T is a configurable character track compressor. The basis for Pressed-T is a clean-sounding compressor engine. Added to this engine is a series of controls that model many desirable anomalies of vintage hardware-based compressors, and a compressor-dependent distortion circuit
Pressed-T also includes the same analog modeling engine found in other LVC-Audio plugins (e.g., PreAMPed, Toned, TonedPLUS). This is used to model the unique characteristics of hardware input devices (e.g., transformers, RC coupling circuitry, etc.), as well as output amplifier characteristics. The result is a versatile compressor that can be used for many aspects of mixing; for adding character or utilizing clean compression.
Pressed-T utilizes a special Compressor-Dependent Saturation (CDS) circuit. CDS is used to apply addition saturation, but that changes in conjunction with the compressor's gain reduction. Borrowing from the same saturation algorithms found in HotPhuzz, the CDS is great for adding extra character to transient tracks and mixes.
- Selectable oversampling (2x, 4x, & 8x)
- Selectable output clipping
- Exporting/Importing/Sharing presets across various plugin formats (i.e., AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, VST3) through text files and copy/paste
- Standard LVC-Audio A->B comparisons on each knob control
- Undo/Redo history, A/B comparison
System Requirements and Specifications
- Windows: VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX plugin formats. Pressed-T requires Windows Vista or later with a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later). An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
- OS X: AU, VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX plugin formats. Pressed-T requires OS X 10.5 or later, and an Intel Core2Duo processor (or better). An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
Download Pressed-T and User Manual
The demo version of Pressed-T can be downloaded below. The demo version bypasses the audio for approximately 3 seconds every minute or two. For any questions or problems with Pressed-T, please use the Contact page or view the support forum hosted by KVR
Pressed-T: OSX (1.0.0) AU, VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX
Pressed-T: Windows (1.0.0) VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX
Pressed-T is available to purchase for
$34.95 $15 off = $19.95 USD. To purchase Pressed-T, visit the Purchase Page or add to your cart now.
- Initial Release