-updated November 25, 2015-
-For a track/buss compressor, check out Pressed-T
Pressed-MAX is a full-featured mastering compressor and dynamic equalizer. It features an array of standard compressor controls for flexible gain reduction. Additionally, Pressed-MAX has compressor controls for mid/side compression, stereo linking, configuring the limits of dynamic gain reduction, and selecting feed-back or feed-forward mode (with configurable look-ahead).
Pressed-MAX also takes advantage of a spectrum-analyzer-style display for side-chain filtering. Up to four separate filters can be used to adjust the side-chain, including various filter shapes (e.g., shelf, bell, etc.), selectable filter slopes, and configurable filter channels (e.g., stereo, mid-only, side-only, etc.).
The dynamic equalizer contained within Pressed-MAX is a six-band equalizer that can be used to subtly tailor the sound, or used in a more aggressive manner. Unlike other dynamic equalizers that have separate compressor thresholds, ratios, timing, etc., Pressed-MAX uses the main compressor controls to adjust the dynamic equalizer. This makes Pressed-MAX an easily-configurable dynamic equalizer, while still maintaining a great degree of flexibility. Each filter includes selectable filter type (e.g., shelf, bell, low pass, high pass, etc.), selectable filter slopes, and configurable filter channel (e.g., stereo, mid-only, side-only, etc.)
Pressed-MAX also takes advantage of the spectrum-analyzer-style display for side-chain filtering. Up to four separate filters can be used to adjust the side-chain. Just like the dynamic equalizer filters, the side-chain filters can be changed to different filter shaped, slopes, and channels.
- Selectable oversampling (2x, 4x, & 8x) - with new "zero phase" oversampling (2zp, 4zp, & 8zp) for increasing accuracy without oversampling the entire signal
- Selectable output metering, using the traditional LVC-Audio meter, or K-Metering (K-20, K-14, K12)
- Exporting/Importing/Sharing presets across various plugin formats (i.e., AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, VST3) through text files and copy/paste
- Standard LVC-Audio A->B comparisons on each knob control
- Undo/Redo history and A/B comparison
System Requirements and Specifications
- Windows: VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX plugin formats. Pressed-MAX requires Windows Vista or later, with a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later). An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
- OS X: AU, VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX plugin formats. Pressed-MAX requires OS X 10.5 or later, and an Intel Core2Duo processor (or better). An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
Download Pressed-MAX and User Manual
The demo version of Pressed-MAX can be downloaded below. The demo version bypasses the audio for approximately 3 seconds every minute or two. For any questions or problems with Pressed-MAX, please use the Contact page or view the support forum hosted by KVR
Pressed-MAX: OSX (1.0.0) AU, VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX
Pressed-MAX: Windows (1.0.0) VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX
Pressed-MAX is available to purchase for $64.95 USD. To purchase Pressed-MAX, visit the Purchase Page or add to your cart now.
- Initial Release