PhreePhuzz 1.0.0 Beta
(Updated February 12, 2014)
Windows 32/64-bit VST and VST3
OSX AU, VST, and VST3 32/64-bit Universal Binaries
PhreePhuzz is a saturation plugin pure and simple. Although the controls are very simple to use, PhreePhuzz utilizes many underlying technologies used to create PreAMPed. PhreePhuzz has four distinct saturation settings. Each of these settings utilizes a distinctly tuned multiband saturation algorithm. All internal processing occurs using 4x oversampling to reduce the aliasing effects of saturation.
Easy to Use
PhreePhuzz can be pushed into overt distortion; however, it excels at more gentle saturation effects. Each of the four saturation settings has emphasis on different frequency components. PhreePhuzz can be used to give a track low-end saturation without dulling the high frequencies, or it can be used to give a shimmering high-end sparkle without muddying the bass.
- Virtual analog saturation simulator
- 4x oversampling using linear phase filtering to ensure great high-end response
- Four distinct saturation types, including separate saturation algorithms and multiband settings
- Standard LVC-Audio controls, like A->B knob comparison and fine adjustment of knobs
System requirements and specifications
- Windows: VST and VST3 plugin formats. PhreePhuzz requires Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machines with a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later)
- OSX: AU, VST, and VST3 plugin formats. PhreePhuzz requires OSX 10.5 or later, and an Intel Core2Duo processor (or better)
Download PhreePhuzz and User Manual
OSX AU, VST, and VST3
Windows 32-bit VST and VST3
Windows 64-bit VST and VST3
Update – Feb. 12, 2014
- Fixed Mode C for OSX
- Modified Mode D
- Adjusted overall gain of plugin to even-out the volume changes between Modes
If you like PhreePhuzz and want more, please try the demo of PreAMPed.