ClipShifter (KVR DC 12)
This is the original (and depreciated) Clip Shifter that was submitted to the KVR DC 2012 Challenge. For more features and versatility, please consider checking out the latest version of ClipShifter. The latest version includes the following updates from version 1.0.3:
- Redesigned user interface.
- Optimized rendering.
- Adjustable waveform history viewer.
- Pause and reset button on waveform history.
- VU loudness output meter.
Controls and processing:
- Attack and Release time changed from a linear curve to a logarithmic attack and release curve.
- Harmonics control: Add even-order harmonics control to output.
- Preset control: Export current preset to text, and import/load clipboard contents to plugin.
Paid Features: (Link: More details)
Oversampling: Addition of 2, 4, and 8 times oversampling with corresponding upsampling and downsampling antialiasing filters.
3-way multiband frequency control: Configurable 3-way crossover (with frequency and gain controls), solo buttons for each band, and control for processing selected frequency bands through the clipping algorithm (Low, Low+Mid, Mid, Mid+High, High, and All).
Download version 1.0.3
32-bit Windows VST version (Windows Vista/7/8)
64-bit Windows VST version (Windows Vista/7/8)
32-bit Windows VST Version (Windows XP)