ClipShifter, HotPhuzz, PhreePhuzz, PreAMPed, Toned, TonedPLUS, and Transector have all been updated. The new versions include many common changes. Additionally, there are specific changes to the following plugins:
- new 2x drive control for more saturation
- new auto gain control to automatically adjust the output gain level
- new wide range two-band parametric EQ – this is a lot of knobs, but they are worth it!
- Toned: Increased the Drive control to +18 dB for a little more grit
- Transector: finally, support for AAX and RTAS on OSX
- PreAMPed: new frequency-variable noise algorithm as used on TonedPLUS
The common features for all of the plugins include:
- improved HQ oversampling
- update for compatibility with Pro Tools 11.2 (AAX)
- text entry fix for controls with negative-only values (e.g., typing “5” will automatically be recognized as -5)
- improve meter reset when clicking on the VU Text readout (on most plugins)
- standardized meter ballistics across all plugins
- signed OSX installers
- fixed unnecessary fast fade-in when playback was stopped and started
- revised preset loading and saving function to “future-proof” loading older presets in new version of plugin
*For anyone interested in TonedPLUS, please note that the introductory price will end at the end of September.
Thank you for your support, and please continue to use the Contact page or this forum for any questions, problems, or suggestions.