ClipShifter 2.3.0 has been released. The included features bring ClipShifter in line with some of the most recent updates to HotPhuzz, PhreePhuzz, Limited-MAX, and Limited-T. The updated version includes the following:
- New A/B comparison and Copy feature
- New Undo/Redo History
- New cross-platform preset feature
- New support for RTAS and AAX on Windows
- Improvement for latency handling with VST3 formats
- More accurate clip meter, and general VU/meter improvements
- General enhancements and improvements
The download links have been updated. For registered users and free users, just head to the ClipShifter page and download and install the latest version.
Also, remember that the Limiter Bundle is still running at Pro-Tools-Expert. Basically, you get Limited-T for free when you pay for Limited-MAX.